[Coco] [CoCo] More Progress with Color Forth

Stephen Pereira spereira1952 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 3 18:37:09 EST 2015

Hi again, Stephen,

I searched with Duck Duck Go for “coco_archive” (which was part of the URL I had on my computer from your pointer), and VOILA!  The first entry that came up was for colorcomputerarchive.com <http://colorcomputerarchive.com/> and the second entry was archive.org/details/cdrom-coco-archive <http://archive.org/details/cdrom-coco-archive>.  When you get there, you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the [contents] link beside the 495.5 MB size indicator.

Sadly, no, even Archive.org <http://archive.org/> has many missing Rainbow magazines.  You should check them out, however, for comparison.

smp
--
Stephen M. Pereira