[Coco] TRSMON for coco -- anyone have experience using it?

Chris Oliver chris.w.oliver at me.com
Sat Jan 3 17:08:08 EST 2015

All,

Just picked up a cassette copy of TRSMON — with no manual.  Here’s an ad for TRSMON, circa 1981:

SYSTEM MONITOR
(TRSMON)

Trsmon is a 2K system monitor program that will allow you to
explore the workings of the color computer. It features 9
debuglng comandi, tape load and save compatible with Basic
"CLOADM". up/down load via RS232 port, terminal package
that allows the color computers be used as a teminal at baud
rates up to 9600 baud and a printer driver to direct display
output to the printer for memory dumps, disassembly etc.
The program is position independent so It can be moved
anywhere within the system memory. A very powerful tool at a
very reasonable price.

ONLY $19.95

5566 RICOCHET AVE.
Las Vegas, Nv. 891 10

CER-COMP
(702)452-0632
Wanted to see if any of you have experience using it, or know of any manual that might exist for it.  (I’ve already scoured the internet for info, but no dice.)  The program loads up just fine, but no menu option to list commands/options that I can find…

Many thanks for any help!

Chris