[Coco] Expanding 4K Coco Mem

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 04:57:41 EST 2015

Nice Ciaran, it beats having to use the old GTK builds. I tried the machine menu configurations and they seem to be correct now.
For those using Windows, you can drop the roms and xroar.conf into the same folder as XRoar, but in Win Vista and above, you'll need to turn off UAC (user account control). Unless you have multiple users on your system or are paranoid about "PC invasion", UAC is useless for anything except locking your files and folders so even you can't access them directly.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com