[Coco] Expanding 4K Coco Mem

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 05:03:31 EST 2015

NIck, there's TWO test versions... one for 32 and one for 64.
xroar-snap-2014-53180-w32.zip 32 bit
and
xroar-snap-2015-04261-w64.zip 64 bit

I've tried both and both run well. No special setup or installation. I just dropped the roms in the same folder and then edited the xroar.conf to what I needed (explained in the manual,PDF)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com