[Coco] Expanding 4K Coco Mem

Camillus Blockx camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 2 01:23:02 EST 2015

Hi, Jim

If you overlook the color basic unravelled listing, then there is not only the cassette buffer, but also the 2 x 256 byte sector space that is normally reserved for diskbasic. I do not know if Color Basic takes this space if it does not see a diskbasic rom. You have to look in the assembly code to see.

Good luck

cb