[Coco] Tandy Electronics??!!

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Thu Jan 1 23:09:45 EST 2015

I know you can't effectively compare the resolution of a vector display to
that of a raster display, but it seems to me that even disregarding the
whole apples to oranges thing, how can the CoCo 3 emulate the Vectrex
correctly when the Vectrex effectively has a higher resolution?

(By the way, I'm a huge Vectrex fan and have a large collection of items
related to it; versus almost all other vintage hardware, thanks to the
Vectrex's unique display, it's arguably one of the few vintage videogame or
computer systems that genuinely requires the original hardware (versus any
type of emulation) for the "proper" experience.)

-Bill

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and