[Coco] Tandy Electronics??!!

Dave G4UGM dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 18:49:15 EST 2015

Not a 100% true! You can run RISC OS on the Raspberry PI, but I doubt many do....

There is also Solaris and the various BSD flavours, both of which are closer to the original UNIX platform than Linux..

There are also proprietary IBM systems out there, the iSeries which can trace its roots back to AS/400 and System/38, and the zSeries which mainly runs MVS...

Dave Wade