[Coco] Rgb2vga 2.0

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 20:06:56 EST 2015

Yea we did that at work, a toaster oven and an Arduino to control it.   Works but doing the layout just sucks, and then you have to silkscreen on to solder paste...   And hopefully you to not smear it putting the components down.   I would just not go down that road unless I have to.   Pins I can inspect for bridges under a good scope.  BGA it is x-rays or nothing.

Sent from my iPhone