[Coco] Please do not use Nick or anyone else as target on this CoCo List. Thanks for your time.

Duane Adrian duanea1965 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 19:01:12 EST 2015

*Dear CoCo list,No one should attack anyone for any reason. We as people.
Have the right to express our selves and comment the way we want too. I had
had the same experience on being on the M100 list. Some subscribers and
wanted me off the M100 list just because I did not agree with them or not
in their so called M100 buddy club of friends. Come on people, grow up and
just accept people as they are. Just because you do not like some one
personally or do not like what is posted. We all have freedom of
expression. Nick has never done anything to me. Nick is a person and I am
sure he has reasons for what he does. Good or Bad. But who has the RIGHT to
judge him. No one. All I ask from this list to be fair, understanding and
do not attack anyone for reasons that you do not like. I spoke my PEACE and
lets just move on instead of whining. Thanks for your time.*

*DuaneA1965*