[Coco] Can't copy real floppy to CoCo-SDC on a CoCo 2

camillus.b.58 at gmail.com camillus.b.58 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 14:10:55 EST 2015

Hi, did you chck the powersupply, is the mpi stable enough?

Also the buffering schould be checked, maybe on of the logic gates went beserk?

I would try to replace those.I remember from old thar a 7402 or 7404 on my diskcontroller went out a couple of times, why nobody knew, just replaced it a cuple of times and I was back on the wagon.

Just my 2 pennies worth of thoughts…

cb

Sent from Surface