[Coco] Farewell CoColist

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 13:04:45 EST 2015

I don't think Nick was out of line at all. All he did was make suggestions,
not at all like Al has done, about his desire for improved CoCo hardware.
Al then chose to publicly reprimand Nick, then send a private email to
continue his reprimand, using the CoCo4  debacle from a few years back as
his reason.

Al may have valid points, but, his approach and execution sucked. Big time.

As has been said several times, if the developer of a piece of hardware
decides he/she doesn't want input, they can say so, it's not up to someone
else to step in and gripe and throw insults because someone's suggestions
would put the product out of their price range or slow development.

And as for this subject, I'm now bowing out of this discussion. Al will
most likely never see where is emails were over the line, and Nick is
likely not coming back to the list anytime soon.

It's a sad situation.

Brian