[Coco] PopStar Pilot blog offline

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Sat Feb 28 04:45:41 EST 2015

Hi Nick!
I am do sorry to hear that you have stopped your Coco software development and are thinking about leaving.  I think ANY development for our beloved Coco is good.  If YOU like it, then develop it.  Someone on the list will appreciate your efforts.  They just may not say anything.  Don't let those people who for some reason always seem to be there to dash the hopes and dreams of others away who are actively contributing to the Coco Community keep you from what you want to do.  Any learning is great no matter how small.  I'm so sorry that I have not been keeping a more active interest in your gaming development.  Figuring out how something works has been my primary interest and graphics programming along with complex programming algorithms have always held a fascination for me, even though I am on a big hardware kick at the moment.  After taking a rest and a short break from your software development, please seriously consider coming back to us.  YOU HAVE FRIENDS HERE!!!  We DON'T want to see you go.  Like I said, if you feel you need a break, I certainly understand.  I take many of them myself.  Just don't quit.  We will all be here when you come back.  Please think about it.  Please believe me when I say, "YOU HAVE BEEN AN INSPIRATION TO ME PERSONALLY!"  I for one will continue to need you unique viewpoints.  Don't go permanently.  I hope to see you in the near future and to hear your view points on my varied projects.  Take care my friend!!!  Come back soon!!!

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com