[Coco] Building dual drives

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 01:54:23 EST 2015

WITHOUT modifying my cable and just using it straight through, my 3 1/2" drive would only respond as then 2nd drive unit.  So I set the 5 1/4" drive Drive #0 (0/2 in RSDOS) and the 3 1/2" drive I left alone (1/3 in RSDOS).  They are /D0: 5.25" and /D1:3.5" in NitrOS9.

- Chad H
http://sites.google.com/site/cbhlab101/