[Coco] Hijacked: Multipak redesign/replacement

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Feb 27 18:29:23 EST 2015

On Friday 27 February 2015 17:52:21 K. Pruitt wrote:

Lemme do some serious snippage here, before Dennis bawls me out again.

> > 25 years with her if we are lucky.
> > Yeah, I know, TMI.
> >
> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
> > --
>
> Those are some tough losses, Gene.  You have my deepest sympathies.

Thank you.

> Congrats on your 25th anniversary.

For that too.

> My wife's great uncle passed away last year just short of his 104th
> birthday.
> I asked his niece, my mother-in-law, why she thought he lived so long.  She
> said he had a very happy-go-lucky attitude.

I generally try to be, until some ID10T pulls my trigger.

> This guy was rescued from a pit of dead bodies during WWII.  A villager saw
> him twitch or something and the allies nursed him back to health.
> So essentially nothing life could throw at him compared to what he'd been
> through already.  He was a chef and ate good food and drank good wine and
> both in generous amounts up until shortly before his passing.  This tells
> me that longevity is a lot about attitude.

I think so too.  I am well aware of my eventual, and inevitable mortality, but
I intend to keep on doing what I enjoy well past the point where the back etc
pain would make it hard for most. I am recently doing my gcode carving from a
comfy office chair, as opposed to standing up at the machines own keyboard.
NFS make that a piece of cake.

> So honestly, another 25 years isn't out of the question.

I think Obamacare has the idea of benign neglect solveing the
whadawedowithalltheseoldfarts problem. I think, despite me being exempt from
it, that I am seeing the fallout already.  IMO that law is a virus that will
destroy our ability to obtain medical care in the long run. For any of you,
regardless of age.

> And enjoying your
> life while outliving those you dislike is always the best revenge.

I do generally, and I have had the ultimate revenge of having now outlived the
only guy I ever told I would kill the next time I saw him.  I got word thru
one of the kin grapevines that he had passed, about 4 years ago now.  I hate
to admit it, but that did give me a resolution to his being a  classic
example of somebody with a 2nd rectum.  A grin for a short time even. :)

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)