[Coco] PopStar Pilot blog offline

Nick Marentes nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Fri Feb 27 16:09:59 EST 2015

On 28/02/2015 6:45 AM, L. Curtis Boyle wrote:
> I am also really sad to hear this. I did always read your updates on PopStar Pilot, and was looking forward to the final product. But, I understand the motivation thing… I have had the same problem, with too much “real life” stuff taking a lot of my hobby time away.
>
> L. Curtis Boyle
> curtisboyle at sasktel.net

Hi Curtis,

There are a few people on the list who have a tendancy to degrade
people's efforts. On the whole most are very good.

I've decided to step back for a moment, clear my head and get back into
a bit of Amiga and Atari 8-bit. Sometimes, another platform is as good
as a "holiday" from the daily routine.

The problem with the CoColist is that it is basically a large room with
no barriers between conversations. Everyone reads every conversation
stream. Some people just want to derail a conversation with their
personal and often biased opinions. Some just want to flaunt their own
egos and take authority.

I'm sick of dealing with people who are not open to new and fresh ideas.

I intend to continue my game in the future but for now, I need a break
from the current CoCoList "culture".

Nick