[Coco] Can't copy real floppy to CoCo-SDC on a CoCo 2

mike at borncoco.com mike at borncoco.com
Fri Feb 27 14:32:53 EST 2015

Good call. A DSKINI to drive 0 just failed. The disks were OK because I can access from my CoCo 3 without floppies without issue. I think I have a dud drive. If I can get a single floppy working correctly, I'll retry with the CoCo-SDC. Thanks, Darren and everyone else! I was originally thrown because the first issue caused the SDC-DOS to go into la-la land. :) I'll let everyone know how this turns out.

Cheers,
-Mike Rowen