[Coco] Hijacked: Multipak redesign/replacement

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Feb 27 13:29:53 EST 2015

On Friday 27 February 2015 11:09:14 Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Friday 27 February 2015 07:50:46 Brian Blake wrote:
> > ------------------
> > www.tandycoco.com
> > www.tandycoco.com/forum
> > On Feb 26, 2015 11:24 PM, "Gene Heskett" <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> >

> > If I come that way at all, Ohio doesn't
> >
> > > reciprocate on the WV CWP the last time I checked.
> > >
> > > Cheers, Gene Heskett
> > > --
> >
> > Gene,
> >
> > Might want to check up on that. Last I read Oh, Ky, Tn, and FL all had
> > agreements with Oh. Can't believe WV doesn't.
> >
> > Brian
>
> Wayy of topic:  ISTR GOA has a lookup on their site that is probably more
> uptodate than the NRA's is.  I'll see if I can find it. Can't. Generally
> speaking I can get in the car and drive to Orlando, legal all the way. But
> east-west is difficult forcing me to drop down to I64, by-passing OH. I'm
> good in MI, but have to pass thru either OH or PA to get there.

I just printed the NRA version of the map, of coarse much of the northeast is
off limits, but between here and Nevada, only 2 states are holdouts now, IL
which we all knew about, and MN which was a surprise.  So things are looking
better.  But to get to KS, I'll need to go as far south in KY as I can and
jump the river to the bootheel of MO to get to KS legally.

I'd better get me a new atlas, the last time I was down in the bootheel of MO,
1958 IIRC, the roads were so crooked the speed limit was 25 mph unless you
owned enough firestone stock to get free samples.

So, things are looking up, but it will take a revolution or  SCOTUS to fix IL.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)