[Coco] Hijacked: Multipak redesign/replacement

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Fri Feb 27 11:09:14 EST 2015

On Friday 27 February 2015 07:50:46 Brian Blake wrote:
> ------------------
> www.tandycoco.com
> www.tandycoco.com/forum
> On Feb 26, 2015 11:24 PM, "Gene Heskett" <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
>

> If I come that way at all, Ohio doesn't
>
> > reciprocate on the WV CWP the last time I checked.
> >
> > Cheers, Gene Heskett
> > --
>
> Gene,
>
> Might want to check up on that. Last I read Oh, Ky, Tn, and FL all had
> agreements with Oh. Can't believe WV doesn't.
>
> Brian

Wayy of topic:  ISTR GOA has a lookup on their site that is probably more
uptodate than the NRA's is.  I'll see if I can find it. Can't. Generally
speaking I can get in the car and drive to Orlando, legal all the way. But
east-west is difficult forcing me to drop down to I64, by-passing OH. I'm
good in MI, but have to pass thru either OH or PA to get there.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)