[Coco] Multipak redesign/replacement

Richard E Crislip rcrislip at neo.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 23:29:01 EST 2015

<snip>

I think you misunderstood my point. Yes I do remember all that, however
my point is that you had the ambition, drive, whatever it is called to
go out a dig this stuff up and you did not stand around waiting for
someone to hand it to you. Also not everyone is able to grasp what you
have, they're just not wired that way of whom I am chief. I understand
some for sure, but... not like you. Could I, probably, but my brain
goes into grid lock when I see an Sigma, epsilon, or Lambda symbol 8-S.
The same goes for  electronic flow charts etc.

Of course there are others on this list of whom I am in awe of too. That
is why I hang here and slog my way through those technology orient
posts. I am trying to get a grip on some of this.

8-) if nothing else, it will give Alzheimer that much more to have slog through before it gets to the
really important stuff like who my wife and kids are 8-).

I have said it before and I'll say again, we have to get a hold of
Captain Kirk and get him to break this Enterprise out of orbit and find
something else to orbit because what we are orbiting now is sucking the
life out of us 8-).

Richard