[Coco] 7 chip 6809 computer

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Thu Feb 26 14:03:38 EST 2015

I would like a Bare PCB only with a BOM as I have 68B09E CPUs and 6309s, as
well as serial connectors, resistors, and can buy the few ICs myself.

I enjoy building boards.

I'd love to build one of Grant's Terminal boards too someday, but I can use
a laptop or a PC/Coco to access it and to load/save programs.

-[ Al ]-