[Coco] Different case for Coco 2 on ebay...

K. Pruitt pruittk at roadrunner.com
Thu Feb 26 13:59:13 EST 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Batson" <steve at batsonphotography.com>
To: "CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts" <coco at maltedmedia.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2015 3:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Coco] Different case for Coco 2 on ebay...

> As a photographer, I can tell you that if he got too close with the
> camera, you can get some very distorted and elongated images depending on
> the lens on the camera.
>
> Steve Batson
> Batson Photography
> "Today's Special Moments, Tomorrow's Priceless Treasures"
>
> Website: http://www.batsonphotography.com
> Blog: http://www.batsonphotography.com/blog
> Our Free Photography Site and Forum:
> http://www.digitalphotographerzone.com

Looking at other Coco offerings on eBay, including a grey Coco 1, I see the
same "vertical-ness" in other photos.  Not quite as dramatic as this
particular Coco, but still you can see the tendency toward vertical
exaggeration.

Having that sort of head space in the Coco would have been nice.  I have a
fan sitting on top of my Coco 3 due to overhead space constraints inside the
case.