[Coco] Use Coco and DriveWire to Create TRS-80 Disks?

Robert Hermanek rhermanek at centurytel.net
Thu Feb 26 13:09:20 EST 2015

If you have a PC with a 5.25 drive, you could try this command line
utility -- I can't actually vouch for it, other than a) I've been to the
URL below and it doesn't seem like a bad place, and b) I did run the
utility on an old box and format some floppies in strange ways. I can't
really remember how successful the whole venture was, but it might be
worth a look for you... it has some imaging capability I believe:

http://www.hp9845.net/9845/projects/fdio/

-RobertH