[Coco] 7 chip 6809 computer

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 12:17:03 EST 2015

Hi Guys,

Thank you for all the interest.  I have to run a few errands at the moment, so give me a little time, then I will land in my “office” in Mickey D’s and do the calculations to come up with the cost of a fully assembled unit.

Remember to read Grant Searle’s complete write up on this project.  His version and all my version I have come up with so far do not have any storage device of any kind.  If someone would like to help with this project and update the software in the rom to use some type of storage, I’d be most happy to update the PCB to accommodate the hardware changes.  Any takers?

Kip Koon

computerdoc at sc.rr.com