[Coco] 7 chip 6809 computer

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 12:01:40 EST 2015

Hi Guys,
That was quick!  I put together several versions of the design in Eagle.  The original design will obviously be the lowest cost since the PCB will be the smallest.  I put what I call a Kipper Bus connector on another version and changed a few other things in a few other things in several more versions.  The original version is the only one I have tested so far on a solderless breadboard panel.  To see what all I did, please see my wiki page at the link below.  If there are questions I did not cover in my write up, please let me know, and I will update it!  :)  I can put 6809s or 6309s on the PCBs.  Just let me know.  The cost will be forthcoming later today.

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com