[Coco] 7 chip 6809 computer

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 11:51:47 EST 2015

Hi Mathieu,

This design has a 7.3728MHZ crystal which the 6809/6309 processor divides by for to arrive at an internal clock frequency of 1.8432MHZ so I would suggest to use the Motorola MC68B09P or the HD63(B/C)09P chips.  Note: unlike the Color Computer, this design uses the "P" version (as in no 'E') of the 6x09, NOT the "EP".  ā€œPā€ means the plastic case style is used which seems to be the most readily available version from UTSource or HKInventory.  For complete details, please see my wiki page for details.

Kip Koon

computerdoc at sc.rr.com