[Coco] 7 chip 6809 computer

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 11:50:49 EST 2015

On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 8:35 AM, Kip Koon wrote:

> Hi Al,
> I already have a PCB designed if you and anyone else wonder like to order
> one, I'll have them made.  Cost to be determined.  Multiples of 3 required
> to order of course.  :)

Kip, you can order boards from OSH Park in multiples of 10 using their
Medium Run service.  The price per board is about 40% less when you order
this way. You can't order directly from the web site, you have to send them
your files via email.  This is how I did the first couple runs of the CoCo
SDC.

- Darren