[Coco] 7 chip 6809 computer

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Wed Feb 25 16:40:38 EST 2015

Hi Guys,

The 6-Chip 6809 Computer with a modified version of Microsoft's Extended Color Basic was one of the first projects I ever made.  I used a breadboard to construct it and I had a lot of fun doing it.  Since then I have built the FPGA version Grant Searle calls the Multicomp that does the same thing.  Check out my Wiki page for details on how I built mine to give yourself ideas on how to make your version.  I for one am eager to see what you guys come up with.  Have Fun building this project!

Kip Koon

computerdoc at sc.rr.com