[Coco] Multi Pack Replacement

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 25 06:10:34 EST 2015

On 24/02/2015 11:33 AM, James C. Hrubik wrote:

> Frankly, I’m flabbergasted.  Anybody who thinks that a commercially
> dead computer system is going to be the basis for commercially viable
> spin-offs must either be on some other planet or smoking too much dope.

I think we've found the new 'Coco4 discussion' iteration to pop up on the
mailing list every 4 months! ;)

FWIW I would consider any Coco-related development that I may undertake to
be 'cost neutral' if I recovered the manufacturing/postage costs. I wouldn't
ever dare dream that even a fraction of the engineering costs could be
recouped! That's why it's called a hobby.

Regards,