[Coco] Multipak redesign/replacement

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Wed Feb 25 01:20:21 EST 2015

On 2/24/2015 11:27 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:

> And that good ground from the shielding is what made it work, thanks for
> clarifying that Al.
I got the impression from the original note and the blurb in the
magazine that it was flat IDC cable, but it is starting to sound like it
was not.

In light of that, Al's original statement:

"I can't believe Bob Rosen could make something in 1985 that can't be
made today."

We can, but it's not a cheap option, and I would want to exhaust all
inexpensive options before considering a custom made shielded cable.

Jim