[Coco] Multipak redesign/replacement

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Feb 24 23:30:58 EST 2015

On Tuesday 24 February 2015 23:17:06 Zippster wrote:
> Thanks Gene for one of the best explanations of the SCSI voodoo that used
> to perplex us from time to time way back when.   :)
>
> - Ed

Thanks for the flowers Ed.  Frustrated teacher kicked in there for a while.

If I could travel back in time, there are several of those "bean counters"
that would not have awakened the next morning.  OTOH, I've been well paid to
fix their screwups too, as they forced me to get out the tools and look to
see what was really wrong.  A chase that if I don't get distracted doing, has
been very educational for me.
[...]

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)