[Coco] Multipak redesign/replacement

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Tue Feb 24 23:02:06 EST 2015

On Tuesday 24 February 2015 22:44:19 embsys dev wrote:
> Nice.  I wish I had a great grandpa like you to tell me stories like that
> all the time.

Thanks for the flowers. But all it takes to get something like that is the
right question.  I don't mind teaching, love it in fact, but I'd druther not
have to do it all over again next week.  Arthritis, at 80 yo, is beginning to
show in my hands.

When I do that, I am reminded of the xkcd stick figure cartoon site where she
is sexily asking him to come to bed, and he replies while pounding madly on
the keyboard ,"I can't, someone is wrong on the internet" ;-)

That one always make me grin.  Some cartoons age well, and that is one of
them.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)