[Coco] Multipak redesign/replacement

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Tue Feb 24 21:02:12 EST 2015

On 2/24/2015 12:19 AM, Al Hartman wrote:
> If you check the May 1985 Issue of Rainbow Magazine, page 222 has a
> review of the Spectrum Projects Multi-Pak Extender Cable.
>
> I can't believe Bob Rosen could make something in 1985 that can't be
> made today. I have one in a box somewhere, and it worked well.
>
> 24 inches long, and shielded cable.
>
> -[ Al ]-

I can't speak to his product offering, but I am not prepared to create
something that causes people issues.  I appreciate that certain lengths
or specific brands of flat cable might do OK on 1.77MHz signals, but
such cable is not designed for such speeds and should not be used for
such speeds.

Jim

www.go4retro.com
store.go4retro.com