[Coco] PopStar Pilot blog offline

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 13:53:20 EST 2015

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 9:37 AM, Nick Marentes wrote:
> My game development blog "PopStar Pilot" is now offline and the project is
> now closed.

I am sure the blog have informational and entertaining value even if
the project is not going to completion. Is there any reason to take it
offline other than making this more "dramatic"?

> I apologize for the few who have been following the blog and for those few
> looking forward to the game's completion but I am having difficulties in
> maintaining the required motivation and drive required to complete such a
> project and have decided to devote my energies to other projects.
>
> I will be taking a back seat "lurker" role on this newsgroup to periodically
> keep in touch while I explore other creative opportunities. It's unfortunate
> that so many of the CoCo's creative community have abandoned the CoCo in
> search for other opportunities to challenge their interests.

I hope you giving up on your CoCo game has nothing to do with some
people disagreeing with you on the MPI or CoCo4 topic :p

Actually I don't see what you are saying about the creative community.
There is more creative people than ever on the list, creative
suggestions in abundance and people getting things done too. Recently
there has been a rush of newcomers producing new stuff.

That active and creative people jump around and come and go on
projects is normal.

Welcome back later, and I hope you will pick up your game again when
you get the inspiration back.

Regards,
Tormod