[Coco] PopStar Pilot blog offline

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Feb 24 05:55:21 EST 2015

On 24/02/2015 7:37 PM, Nick Marentes wrote:

> My game development blog "PopStar Pilot" is now offline and the project is
> now closed.
>
> I apologize for the few who have been following the blog and for those few
> looking forward to the game's completion but I am having difficulties in
> maintaining the required motivation and drive required to complete such a
> project and have decided to devote my energies to other projects.

That's sad to hear Nick, I was following with interest. I can understand
your position though - you really have to be doing it for your own self
interest these days.

I hope you maintain some sort of interest in the Coco scene. If you're
lurking here, we can't talk about you! ;)

Good luck with your other projects!

Regards,