[Coco] Multi Pack Replacement

RETRO Innovations go4retro at go4retro.com
Mon Feb 23 21:17:58 EST 2015

I can see Nick's point and Al's point.  They both have merit.

These discussions, given the need to prune msgs and the desire to add
content, blurs the line between "requirements" and "neat ideas".  As
someone working on a design, I love both portions of the discussion (I
think I can implement Gene's idea for a combined IRQ line, for example),
and Camillus' idea of having som on board peripherals has merit.  I
can't speak for others, but I tend to save these ideas off and then see
how many of them I can add, *after* I get the main solution working...

So, I love seeing the ideas (though the transition from MPI to a Coco
replacement PCB surprised me, and I think that might be moving beyond
the spirit of the discussion), but I wouldn't want to hazard any
thoughts on whether they could be implemented.

Jim