[Coco] Multi Pack Replacement

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Mon Feb 23 19:56:10 EST 2015

A line was left out of my earlier e-mail...

"Just to show what I mean. Someone wanted to mount the MPI-clone under the
Coco in a custom
replacement bottom case. There are many different models of Cocos, all with
different bottom cases in different colors. To design and tool up for just
ONE model would cost several hundred thousand dollars for an injected molded
case (we had this discussion a few months ago regarding making ROM pak
cases), not to mention production costs to actually make them. You'd have to
make thousands, or no company would even touch the work. Multiply that by
the number of different models. How many cases would you really sell? 100?
200? 250 tops?"