[Coco] Multi Pack Replacement

nickma2 at optusnet.com.au nickma2 at optusnet.com.au
Mon Feb 23 18:16:25 EST 2015

Thanks Al. You're right. It's not worth the effort. All this dreaming
is pointless.

And you've opened my eyes to all the time I have been wasting even
writing my new game. What am I doing it for? Haven't I got better
things to do?!

I've spent months building what I percieve to be a cutting edge CoCo3
game utilizing some fancy techniques. Who is even interested in it? I
won't be making a dime from it in sales anyway.

Why would anyone want to put the effort in to create anything new for
the CoCo?

Thanks Al. You've given me back so much of my free time.

Project shelved.

Nick