[Coco] Multi Pack Replacement

Joe Grubbs jsgrubbs at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 17:43:47 EST 2015

I go back to my simpleton suggestion which originally stemmed from "What is a Y-Cable". If someone wants to produce a simple 2 or 3 way splitter (that is better than a Y-Cable) so I can install devices like my RS232 pak, CoCoSDC, etc simultaneously, I'd be one of the first people to buy it. Unfortunately I lack the expertise in CoCo hardware to create such a device myself. Last resort, I'll just make a Y-Cable literally and live with its shortcomings.