[Coco] IN CASE I'M NOT GETTING THROUGH...

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 13:16:22 EST 2015

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 1:12 PM, Bill Nobel <b_nobel at hotmail.com> wrote:

> You are quite right Zippster, It would eliminate the extra message stuff
> but, I would miss looking in my inbox and seeing all the action of the
> different projects.

I believe there are options for the google group to post directly to your
inbox.  I know yahoo groups allow this, but IMO the yahoo interface is junk.

One more thing I discovered while looking for a way for GMail to not
include the full message in the reply is a Lab for GMail that will only
quote the highlighted text.  It still require you to actually highlight
something or it will include everything still, but it is somewhat better
solution for us GMail users.

more about GMail Labs:

https://support.google.com/mail/answer/29418?hl=en