[Coco] IN CASE I'M NOT GETTING THROUGH...

Brian Blake random.rodder at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 13:15:50 EST 2015

On 2/23/2015 1:12 PM, Bill Nobel wrote:
> You are quite right Zippster, It would eliminate the extra message stuff but, I would miss looking in my inbox and seeing all the action of the different projects.
>
> Bill Nobel
>
>> On Feb 23, 2015, at 12:05 PM, Zippster <zippster278 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Does it make sense to have a Google group for the CoCoList?
>> It seems to work very well for some other groups I know of.
>>
>> There wouldn’t be restrictions with attaching media files and such then.
>> Not to mention saving Dennis some trouble with issues like this one.
>>
>> - Ed

I'm not trying to pull traffic from the list, but, aren't forums usually
well suited for topics like these? Discussions like this used to take
place on CoCo3.com all the time. When it kept getting hacked, I created
a forum that's been up since 2011, though little used. G+ might work -
one of those had been going a while as well. Resources do exist, but,
many people here on the list see little value in them.

Brian