[Coco] Multipak redesign/replacement

Louis Ciotti lciotti1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:00:29 EST 2015

Yea any board house will take Gerber files.  Sometime you have to change
the settings, but the board house will typically know if something is wrong
with the files you send in.

What time frame are we looking at for this project?  I can offer to help
out with the board layout using OrCad, but I cannot say it will be done
next week...