[Coco] Multi Pack Replacement

Bill Loguidice bill at armchairarcade.com
Mon Feb 23 10:48:51 EST 2015

I'm tentatively interested, but this sounds like an expensive proposition.
Do you have a rough target price in mind for a fully assembled unit?

Bill Loguidice, Managing Director; Armchair Arcade, Inc.
<http://www.armchairarcade.com>
Authored Books
<http://www.amazon.com/Bill-Loguidice/e/B001U7W3YS/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_1> and