[Coco] Multipak redesign/replacement

David Gettle david17361 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 10:27:52 EST 2015

Quick question, have you thaught about modifying the design so it is two
boards that plug into each other, or changing it so there are two rows of
cartridge slots instead of a single row to reduce board length? Or setting
it up so the carts are horizontal and the main board is vertical with
multiple rows of carts, it seams it would be a matter of just re-arranging
traces or am I over simplifying things?