[Coco] SDCFIles

Gustavo Ranaur Schoenaker ranaur at ranaur.net
Mon Feb 23 05:51:29 EST 2015

BTW, is there any other archive worth doing? I was thinking about making
the same thing for the Apps directory, but besides CocoMAX, is there
anything useful there?

If someone wants to help me fill the spreadsheet with the info of the games
(year, resources, load procedure, etc.) talk to me privately and I will add
you as editor of it.

Maybe sometime I'll write someting to load/search directly form the CoCo.