[Coco] Game missing in Color Computer Archive

Gustavo Ranaur Schoenaker ranaur at ranaur.net
Sun Feb 22 23:07:06 EST 2015

Another issue. I think that the Outhouse disk is corrupted. When I LOADM
it, I receive ?IE ERROR. I recreated the disk using the BIN file found on
Curtis Boyle's site (http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/outhouse.html). I
tried to send it to the list, but the message was too big. If you want I
can send you the tested version. (I just "decb copy" the file, no big deal)

BTW, the repository is great! I liked it so much that I made some scripts
to generate an SD card from the Color Computer Archive for the CoCoSDC and
I'm testing the games one by one. (I'll make another post about it).

Can I send you directly any issue I find?

Thanks a lot!