[Coco] Multipak redesign/replacement (was: Educate

Pere psergm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 10:46:26 EST 2015

hello,
I totally agree with you Al.
Most of the projects suffer this kind of problem. A lot of people, who will
not participate in the project, have lots of good ideas
but wanting to accomplish most of them is a guarantee to failure.
Someone has to put limits to the project and, as you said, make a minimal
first approach that is a good starting point for
most of the users and later, other versions could be designed and built
Keep it as simple as possible!

cheers
pere

Ps I own an MPI but would like to have something that could stay behind the
computer, not attached at his right side
Probably a simple buffered cable would be enough for me, but I love to
listen to other's ideas too