[Coco] Multipak redesign/replacement (was: Educate meaboutY-Cables)

Al Hartman alhartman6 at optonline.net
Sat Feb 21 09:52:14 EST 2015

What's really needed for a first release is a multi-pak clone that runs off
a 5v Mini-USB power supply. It could have lights showing which slot was
active, and for power. I wouldn't go further than that.

It could have an optional buffered cable extender so it doesn't have to hang
off the right side of the Coco, but could go behind it.

Once that is debugged and is 100%, perhaps thought could be given to adding
things to it like a high speed DW port.

Just my .2 cents. Take a lesson from the Coco 4 tries, where people argued
about features and never got anything accomplished.

-[ Al ]-