[Coco] Dennis Kitsz PIA PCB

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz bathory at maltedmedia.com
Sat Feb 21 08:19:37 EST 2015

On Fri, February 20, 2015 10:43 pm, Kip Koon wrote:
> By the way, have you thought about creating a book of all your projects

I don't think so. I did hundreds of projects, some of them -- like the
high-resolution video board for the Model I -- incredibly complex. After the
failure of Green Mountain Micro and UnderColor in 1986, I saved a few things
for sentimental reasons, but most of the original materials were discarded
along with the software sources, drivers, layouts, blank boards, etc. Beyond
that, the ROMs for both the Data Gatherer and the Lowerkit self-erased years
ago.

After Micro's failure, I kind of lost my taste for computer design and went
back to composing music and more general writing and photography. My *actual*
next book is "Cupolas of Vermont" and will be published in about 10 months.
The second edition of "Country Stores of Vermont" was published in late 2013.
<http://www.amazon.com/Country-Stores-Vermont-History-Guide/dp/1626192723> My
photo book "Underside" is selling very quietly on Lulu.com, as are some other
items <http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/bathory>  And, of course, the DVD of my
opera is still available <http://bathory.org/store.html>

Dennis

PS: Has everyone received the "Learning the 6809" that you ordered? If you
didn't, please let me know. I've occasionally lost things sent via media mail.