[Coco] RGB converter on ebay

Richard Goedeken Richard at fascinationsoftware.com
Sat Feb 21 00:22:17 EST 2015

I bought one of those devices a year or two ago to work with an Amiga, and it
works okay but the quality wasn't great.  I would say it's not any better than
the GBS-8220, which is cheaper.  I have never hooked it up to a Coco; I only
used it with the amiga.  I think the voltage levels on the Coco's RGB output
are different from the common arcade CGA voltages which this device expects,
so the colors might be a little off. But it should work.

Richard