[Coco] Problem with dw command

Fred D. Provoncha elderpav at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 20 22:01:07 EST 2015

Thanks Robert, that's what I've long suspected. For any additional modules I want to use that won't fit into the OS9Boot file, I'm using your suggestion to merge & load them after the boot process. I've put the load command in my startup file & everything seems to work just fine now. I may also try your suggestion to create some specialty boot disks. Thanks!
Fred ProvonchaStansbury Park, UT